Sunday 7 April 2024

Stamping Bella loves her ice-cream

Hello and happy Sunday to you, I will not mention the depressing weather 💦. Instead I will share my new to me stamp from Stamping Bella:





I used:
Stamping Bella - Isabelle lovers her ice-cream EB228
Promarkers
dotted paper from stash
Sentiment Papermania
Poppy stamps butterfly dies
Glossy Accents

Challenges:
as you like it challenge. favourite-cute-or-floral-and-why. - for me I do like floral cards and floral papers but it has to be cute because I just think that cute images put a smile on everyone's face. My favourite cute stamps are Penny Black and I have a huge collection  few stamps 😉

Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment if you do!
 

8 comments:

  1. I would love so much eating an ice-cream like that! LOL :D
    It's a so girly and sweet card, beautiful colouring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping April challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, lets not mention weather! But your pretty little PM Miss looks very Springlike sitting in the sunshine, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a pretty image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eve, awww this is a really lovely card and one of my favourite Stamping Bella stamps! I love that you choose such a fabulous colour for your card - it's so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining in with my monochrome challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Eve. Te SB image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. I love CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely stamp and beautiful colouring. I hope she doesn't get ice cream on her dress. Thanks for sharing with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely feminine card, gorgeous colouring on the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...