Tuesday 30 July 2013

Butterflies and Strawberries

Good afternoon!

Today's card is 'Strawberries' by Lili of the Valley coloured with ProMarkers and added stickles, topped off with Glossy Accents. (I couldn't hold off from using it any longer!)
The butterflies are stamped and punched with a Stampin Up set (Papillon Potpouri). I used We R Memory Keepers 'Travel Light' paper.



I think that they need a good dollop of clotted cream on the top - handsome!

Hoping to get a few more posts done today as I haven't posted for a bit and have a few cards made ready.

Thanks for stopping by

TTFN

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge 'Summer food and drink'  ( 21 hours left )

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Eve :-) the glossy strawberries look yummy and I love the fancy frame and butterflies :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve! This is a wonderful card! I love the glossy strawberries, they look so yummy! And the glittery butterflies look gorgeous!

    Thanks for entering your card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...