Wednesday 4 September 2013

If friends were flowers

Hi there.

Hope you are happy and well!

Here is a card that I made using a Lili of the Valley stamp:



This is coloured with ProMarkers with added Stickles and Glossy Accents. The backing papers were free with a magazine ages ago called Petite Papers. It is a Pink Petticoat sentiment and stitched paper.

This is actually my second attempt as I did watercolour it at first but I didn't use watercolour paper. As you can imagine the paper bobbled - I must invest in some more paper!

Hope you like today's card and thanks for stopping by.

TTFN

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday 'Follow the sketch'  ( 1 day left )

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card Eve...love the bunch of flowers :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...