Sunday 24 November 2013

Full of Surprises

Good morning all. I hope that you are having a lovely weekend. It is a glorious sunny day here in Devon - lovely.

Here is a card that I made yesterday:




Items used:
Clearly Besotted 'Full of Surprises', Sizzix E.F, Stampin Up 'Finishing touches' Edgelits and ink, Gell pen. I have added a few layers with decoupage.
A while ago I bought some little Stampin Up ink spots which are about the same size as Vera Color ink pads. I bought the small one to test them and they stamp brilliantly. They have such lovely names like 'Rich Razzleberry' and Pumpkin Pie' - fabulous!! They are now on my 'wish list' in the big size. Which reminds me I must get a longer piece of paper for my 'wish list' !!

I have a beef and tomato casserole cooking in my slow cooker so I can indulge in some more crafting today - Yay!!  ( Stuff the housework! )

Hope you have a fab day TTFN.

Challenges:
Clearly Besotted challenge 'Christmas'  ( 1 day left )
Pixie's crafty workshop  'Use Snippets'  ( 7 days left )
Allsorts challenge 'Bring on the bling'  ( 5 days left )
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Anything goes' ( 6 days left )

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely and very happy card Eve, I roared with laughter here about 'stuff the housework' :) on that we are united!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eve, love the traditional Christmas colours and the fab detailing on the image. The embossed background really stands out and the whole card really pops!

    Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my DigiStamp Boutique card, you are too kind ♥

    Donna
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little individually wrapped prezzies on your card. Good job the Elf has already gone up North else he would have unwrapped them! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snippets card, Eve! I love the movement which definitely says "Surprise!" As for wish lists, I no longer call mine a wish "list." It's a wish BOOK spanning several pages!! Have a great Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, great idea about the slow cooker meal. I should give that a try on crafting days!

    Fun card with great festive colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I really like the embossed background. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful snippets card.

    Hugs
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wha a fun snippets card. And I agree about the housework!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and lovely festive colours too! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...