Thursday 28 November 2013

Stitched Sweet Blossom

Hi there.

My card today has got REAL stitching on it!!  A while ago I bought a teeny tiny sewing machine especially for my cards. It is so dinky it looks like a toy one but as I won't be making or mending anything on it I thought it would be ideal. I was quite surprised as my stitching is actually quite straight so with a bit more practise it might not look too bad.



Another gloomy day here so not a good picture I'm afraid.

Items used:
Sewing machine!, The Hobby House 'Sweet Blossom' (pre coloured image), Pearls, Pink Petticoat sentiment, SU punch and butterfly die, Raspberry Road paper, Ranger liquid pearls, MS border punch and Glamour dust.  Don't know what the make of the background paper is -sorry!

So it's Friday tomorrow nearly the weekend yippee!

Hope that you have had a lovely day and thanks for stopping by - TTFN.

Challenges:
The Hobby House challenge -Pearls  ( 1 day left )
Simon Says stamp blog.Wednesday challenge  'Anything goes' ( 5 days left )
Pixie's Snippets Playground  'Use snippets' ( 3 days left )  This is my 3rd entry.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    Your stitching looks great .. .. well your whole card does actually.

    Pleased you like my new PB image. You are to blame for that .. . it came from the J&C Creations sale LOL!!! I hadn't seen it before either.

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Eve, I love your stitching and don't worry mine is still in the improvement required stage lol, beautiful use of the topper and a gorgeous design with those pretty pearls, just a wonderful entry into our Hobby House Pearls Challenge, thank you for mentioning your Hobby House product
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty!!! The image is sweet and you have glimmered and shimmered it so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Eve, this is absolutely gorgeous! A lovely image (Hobby House do some lovely ones don't they) perfectly set of by all the lmatching ovely papers and embellishments. Well done on the stitching too - I have a dinky little machine bought for the same purpose and keep forgetting to use it, sigh!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card with a bit of sparkle too! Lovely.

    Hugs
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, and I love the twinkle you added, too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...