Tuesday 20 May 2014

Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge

Good afternoon all.

Well just after my post yesterday the rain came :( so next time it is forecast and doesn't arrive I will keep quiet!!

I did manage to dodge the showers in the afternoon and plant up some pot's which adds a nice bit of colour to the garden. I had a bit of a shock at the garden centre at the cost of plants nowadays - is it me or have they shot up in price?

When I dig in the garden I get 'help' from my oldest chicken who is eager to find worms but I have to watch where I put my trowel to avoid her toes!!
There is one thing that we don't need - slug pellets!

On to today's card:

I have made it to enter into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge 'butterfly + doily'.
Everything on the card apart from the doily and twine were free from a magazine so no stamping required!  (oh yes and I did use some liquid pearls and an eyelet)

So that's me for today - hope you like my card and thanks for visiting.
Eve x

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Eve .. .. heart shaped doily too!!!!

    In answer to you question it came from here

    https://www.aimeeasher.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=1929

    But only go if you are strong. Lots of lovely papers over there!!! You have been warned!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart shaped doily and pinkness on your card too. Fab use of the contrasting papers for the two levels on the butterfly. Thank you for fluttering in #7. Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and design, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, Eve, just perfect for Mrs. A's challenge. Alas, I don't think I'm going to have time to play in this one, but I sure love the card ideas I'm getting! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...