Thursday 28 March 2024

Jules made me buy it!

Hi there, 
todays card is made using a postage stamp die that Jules from Always with a heart blog made me buy after seeing her beautiful cards - especially this one . I have spent endless time trying to find the paper that Jules used with no avail! Here's my version:



I wasn't brave enough to stitch around my images like Jules did as my machine skills aren't up to it!
Everything used on this card came from snippets of  the Stamperia Provence paper pad with some SU gems and purple card stock. I also inked around the edges of the background paper to give it a vintage look. This die is very versatile and I can see why Jules is addicted to it!
I have also made a Christmas card with this die and I stencilled the images on it - I will share that one next time.

Challenges:
Pixies snippets playground.challenge-476. use snippets  I used lots of snippets from the Stamperia paper pad. Sorry I didn't take a photo as I think I used a snippet from each page!



Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment if you do!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Eve, I love how you’ve used this die. I wouldn’t be brave enough to add the stitching either. 🤣 Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Jules MADE you buy it! LOL! The die and its contents look amazing on your card.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee Eve .. .. .. sorry about that .. .. .. but if you have half as much fun with your die set as I do then you won't regret your purchase!
    So sorry I don't know where that random piece of design paper came from that I used. It was just lurking in my snippet box!
    Love your card and the design papers you have used here though. Gorgeous colours!
    I hope all is good with you.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giggling here as Jules also MADE me buy both the dies she used. I need my bumps felt! Absolutely GORGEOUS card - I adore it Eve. Do come and play more often, your work is always such a delight!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and another inspirational way to use the Postage Die. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love visiting and seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surely I didn't miss commenting Eve?! LOVE your card, it's stunning and am currently sat sitting fiddling around with that die - trying to make the stitches on the main outline die actually emboss. Much longer and I certainly will call time out!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - I have this die too so I love seeing how people have used it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done. And I bought that die after seeing so many people use it too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...