Sunday 9 March 2014

Bleeding Hearts

Good afternoon lovely bloggers!

Another glorious day - I could get used to this!!

Today's card is a CAS card:

Items used:
Rubber Stampede 'Bleeding Heart' stamp
Flex Markers
White gel pen
Wink of Stella
MS border punch
Corner rounder punch

Do you thinks that it looks 'enough'?  I am so tempted to add things!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by my blog - TTFN.

Challenges:
Less is More  'one layer card' - Spring flowers  ( 5 days left )
Passion for Promarkers challenge  'Flowers'  ( 1 day left )

5 comments:

  1. so sweet eve
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve this is so delicate and pretty!
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
    Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    I feel like I have missed loads and loads on your blog .. .. so sorry :-(

    I have just had a lovely backtrack. You have been posting some gorgeous makes.

    Loving the image on this one very much and the way you have used your punch on the corners.

    I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the heart punch - another gorgeous creation!
    Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve,
    This looks so elegant. Such a lovely image & I love the simplicity of your card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...