Tuesday 25 March 2014

Wedding card

Good evening all.

It has been a lovely day here in Devon up until about 4pm when it started to rain :(

Today's share is a card that I made for a work colleague who got married last week:


Items used:
Stampin Up: 'Elegant Eggplant' cardstock and ink. Four Frames stamp and co-ordinating punch. Label Love stamp and co-ordinating punch.
Cuttlebug  Kassie's Brocade embossing folder
Ribbon from stash

I chose purple to match the wedding invitations.

Very CAS today - is it 'enough' do you think?

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and hope that you enjoy the rest of your evening - TTFN.
Challenge:
Creative Corner Challenges 'a-little-texture'  ( 2 days left )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve

    A purple wedding .. .. lovely!!!

    Your card is lovely too,

    Loving that embossing folder very much.

    Sorry for being a stranger .. .. just a tad busy at the mo!

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...