Saturday 8 March 2014

Woohooo!

Hello all.

It is a glorious sunny day here in Devon and long may it last!

I have combined two challenges for today's card:



Items used:
WOW! Amber Rose Embossing Glitter
Paper Smooches 'Chubby Chums'
V & A linen papers
ProMarkers
Leaf punch
SU word punch and embossing folder

Challenges:
Paper Smooches 'anything-goes' challenge  ( 15 hours left )
Wow! Embossing powder challenge  'Wood'  ( 23 days left )  I haven't actually 'heat' embossed on wood I hope that it is O.K!

So that's my card for today, thanks for stopping by and I hope that the sun is shinning for you!
TTFN.


2 comments:

  1. Your entry is stunning, and totally OK to not emboss on wood! I love the wood texture you have made and you have used one of my favourite WOW Embossing Powder colours. Thanks for playing along with us this month at WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS! xox Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, I love the lovely wood texture you created for his tree!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...