Here is my first attempt at machine sewing on a card:
Now all you expert sewers will notice that I have shown the reverse of the stitching (along the top and bottom of the border). This is because I used my nan's very old machine:
The tension is not quite right so it is a bit 'loopy' ! I think that I need to phone my expert sister to find out how to alter it.
I used a Tim Holtz die for the mannequin and a spellbinders die for the dress. The sewing paper I think is Papermania and the background papers were a real bargain from The Range at £1.99 called Wedding by Paper Cellar.
So I hope you like it and thanks for popping by.
allsorts challenge 'Stitching' ( 2 days left )
Friday Sketch Challenge follow the sketch ( 1 day left )
As you like it challenge 'Favourite ribbon or twine and why' Mine is the tape measure ribbon as it is unusual, I also love the shear pink as it is easy to tie bows. ( 7 days left )
Crafty Ribbons Challenge. 'Anything goes with Ribbon' ( 20 hours left )