Friday 2 August 2013

High Heels

Hi there.

Another sunny day here in Devon with a nice breeze which was just right for my day off work!
Also it's Friday wahoo!

 I have made quite a simple card for me today:



I used:
Hero Arts 'High Heels', V & A paper and Darice embossing folder. I heat embossed the shoe and coloured it with a black ProMarker.
This was the inspiration picture from Less is More:

Now I know that I could never walk in those!  Give me a nice comfy pair of flats any day.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

TTFN

Challenges:
Less is More  ( 6 hour left )
Simon Says Stamp blog. -Anything goes  ( 4 days left )
Papertake Weekly.  Sketchie free for all  ( 3 days left ) Mine is number 33
Pixies Crafty Workshop  ( 18 hours left )  I used a snippet of paper!



6 comments:

  1. OMG Eve - have you got solar panels on top of your head? I think you must have because you have been hyper-active on your lovely blog.

    Lots of lovely creations from you today. The one that is sticking in my mind is the LOTV one with the sparkly icing sugar. That is my favourite today.

    I have never posted this many creations in one day .. .. in fact I don't think I have even posted twice in a day!!! What a lazy mare I am LOL!!

    Loving your take on the less is more challenge. I have that Hero Arts set and it has been "well used".

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! I love the black and white! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Eve :-) fabulous embossing and very stylish design :-) I just wish I could walk in those heels ! :-)


    thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Eve - and perfect for the LIM challenge - as well as using snippets of course. Welcome back to the Playground!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Eve and great take on the inspiration photo :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card. Love the monochromatic scheme. You've reminded me I should really play with this stamp set more often!

    Hugs
    SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...