Sunday 23 June 2013

Clearly Besotted challenge

Good evening blog people!

I hope you are all well and have had a fab weekend.

Tonight's card is for Clearly Besotted's first challenge and the theme is 'Anything goes'.




This is my second attempt at a card for this challenge as the first one ended up in the bin!

I used a different embossing folder and didn't like it as it looked too distressed - I CAN'T do distressed no matter how I try. But now at least I realise this and will NOT attempt it again!

I had better get my skates on as there is not much time left for this challenge - I have left it to the last minute yet again.

Ta ta for now

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the embossing folder you have chosen!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Eve! So simple and elegant! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Eve, I love that embossing folder, may just have to try and hunt that down!

    Thanks for playing along with us for the first Clearly Besotted Challenge,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, very pretty. Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...