Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer flowers

Good evening lovely blog people!

What another glorious day again today and I think the next few days are going to be sunny too. About time I here you say!

I have used my skipping Tilda (Tilda Girlang) again today. The papers were free with an old magazine.


 
 
For the flowers I used some of these lovelies delivered today from the Ribbon Girl:
 
 
I was lucky enough to win a voucher for The Ribbon Girl but I added a few extra items with my own money - well it would have been rude not to ( that's what I told hubby! )
I haven't used these flowers before but I think that they go well with Tilda cards. They all look so gorgeous!
 
Challenges:
 
Marvelous Magnolia challenge  Summer Fun ( 23 hours left )
The Ribbon Girls  Add a die cut ( 4 days left ) I used floral oval
NEW - Crafty friends challenge    Anything goes ( 2 days left )
NEW - Hobby house challenge  Anything goes ( 23 days left )
Allsorts challenge  Here come the girls ( 2 days left )
Papertake Weekly  Anything goes ( 6 days left )
 
I also received this in the post today:


 
It's a hot fix wand and nail heads.  I have been considering buying it for some time after seeing the lovely cards by Jules-always with a heart blog . I will let you know how I get on - I need alot more that a hot wand to get my cards looking anywhere near Jules' standard!
 
Also inspired by Jules' blog I just wanted to share a couple of pictures that I took in the garden today:


 
Now I know that this post is longer than normal but it has taken me such a long time - I must get my computer sorted out. Ggrrrrrrrrrr!
 
That's it for today
 
Ta ta for now.
 
 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. just gorgeous thank you for sharing it with us and joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Eve! I love the colours and all flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Hobby House :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and your blooms look fabulous (on the card and in your garden!)
    Can't wait to see what you make with the 'wand'.
    If I had one of those, everything in the house would be covered with bling :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining our first challenge at crafty friends, good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve

    I hope you are getting on OK with your hot fix wand. I love mine!!!

    Your garden looks gorgeous .. .. I have a long way to go before mine looks anything like that .. .. it has taken my hubby 40+ years to get into gardening .. .. but better late than never!! LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...