Thursday 27 June 2013

Happy belated birthday Jen

Hi there.

Today started off sunny but then it rained - that's because hubby and I had the day off!

I have made a card for Jen from the  Tiny Blue Butterfly   but it is very late.  Now I know that I always leave it to the last minute but I did think that Jen was on holiday in Istanbul . Therefore she would see all of her cards when she got back - she is already back!  Sorry Jen, better late than never I suppose! 



I have used Stampin Up Serene Silhouettes set with their sizlits  butterfly. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
 I'm going through a brown and cream phase!

Anyway I hope you like it Jen and hope you had a fab birthday.

It's Friday tomorrow - woohoo!

Take care and ta ta for now.

Challenges:
Less is More  'Happy Birthday Jen'  ( 1 day left )
Simon Says Stamps Challenge   'Anything goes'  ( 5 days left )
Crafty Calendar Challenge  'Things with wings'  ( 8 days left )  There is a tiny butterfly!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration, I've a new set of trees stamps and this lit me on fire!! Great, simple card. Glad you're in a cream and brown phase for my sake, ha! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I like the window! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Eve...love the 'tiny blue butterfly'! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Love the window and the detail of the stamp is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...