Monday 3 June 2013

Fairy wishes

Good evening all.

I have been enjoying the beautiful weather over the weekend so my crafting has been put on hold.

Today I managed to squeeze in this card:





 
I am having annoying computer problems at the moment - VERY SLOW!
 
Anyway I hope that your day has been merry and bright!
 
Hope to be back soon,
 
Ta ta for now.
 
Items used:
 
Lili of the valley stamp, Daisy and Dandelion papers, ribbon, Fluffy stuff and glitter.
 
Challenges:
Promarker challenge (Passion for Promarkers) Add ribbon lace or twine  ( 12 hours left )
Papertake weekly Sketchy free for all  ( 13 hours left )  Mine is number 79
Lili's Little Fairies Purple and yellow  ( 1 day left )
Simon Says stamps challenge Anything goes ( 1 day left ) I think this is my 3rd entry ( allowed 5 )

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Eve, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and the added sparkle looks wonderful
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, fab image and perfect colours for our theme. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    Super cute and love all the sparkle!!

    I am sure you will love your hot fix wand. I couldn't cope without mine!!!

    Hope you are having a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Eve :-) the image is adorable and I love all the sparkle ,, so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh gorgeous Eve! Loving the colours and all the sparkle! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & the backing paper is just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...